Saturday, October 5, 2013

Winner of Twist to the 60's Blog Hop

                              


First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for leaving such sweet comments on my post.  I was a little hesitant to approach the dark side of the 60's, but knew that it needed to be done.  I was pleased at the wonderful response and I even received several private emails where others shared very similar, heartfelt experiences.  It was a very moving experience for me.....thank you for letting me share some of my memories with you.

And to all of the participants in the hop, thanks so much for your wonderful creations.  I think I have enjoyed this hop more than any other.  It was wonderful to see the projects and to join many of you along your 60's journey. 

I've just drawn the winner for my little fat quarter giveaway........and the winner is;

Kathleen... who said;

"you did such amazing work for this blog hop.....you are very creative and just love your art piece..... "
Kathleen.... I've sent you an email for your snail mail address.  I'll get these FQ's into the mail next week.


Thanks again to everyone!  Keep those 60's memories alive!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Kathleen. Thank you for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jeanie. I am so happy I won and found your blog...this was a wonderful hop....thanks again...

    ReplyDelete