Sunday, June 16, 2013

I haven't had much to post around here lately, but here are a couple of BOM's to show.  At least I've managed to make a few simple blocks. 
 
I just joined the Sew Lux Fabric BOM club.  The link is on my side bar too.  It's their first BOM club and you could join with fabric kits, or just the PDF patterns.  Well..... I just couldn't decide which fabric line I liked best, so I joined two BOM's!  (I did use some restraint.... there is a third fabric line to choose from too....PB & J!)  This block was made with Happy Go Lucky fabric.  I just love the bright colors.
 
 
 
 
 Here's the same block pattern, using Honey, Honey fabric.  So far, I like the first one the best.
 
 
 
 
This BOM fabric just came in the mail Friday and is the 2013 Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM.  I joined this club last year, as well, but have not finished all of the blocks.  I'm going to make a point of getting last year's blocks done before starting this new BOM series..... at least that's the plan!
 


Hope you'll join me in one or more of these BOM clubs..... it's always a nice surprise to find the next BOM kit in your mailbox each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment