Sunday, May 5, 2013

 
It's almost time for the "It's For The Birds Blog Hop!" 
 
It begins this Tuesday, May 7th and continues through
May 15th.....no week ends. 
 
Here's the full schedule of all of the participants.  It's a huge flock of bloggers, each making their own creations with a bird theme.  My day is May 13th and I hope you'll check out the project I made that came from my own little bird brain!
 
Tuesday, May 7
 
















Wednesday, May 8

















 
Thursday, May 9


















Friday, May 10


















Monday, May 13















 
Tuesday, May 14














Wednesday, May 15














Here's a little tease of my project.  The backside.  As of this posting, it isn't finished and I need to really focus to get it ready for it's debut on the 13th!
 
 
 
And on another note..... here's a tree that I have on my tiny patch of land in the back yard.  It's in its full glory right now and the scent, as you walk by, is intoxicating.  This tree was a gift from a friend and I planted it many years ago.  It continues to bring lots of pleasure each year.  Oh.... it's a Red Jade Weeping Crab Apple, for those who are interested.  
 
 
 
 
Close up of the flowers......mmmmmmmmm
 

 
 
Finally, here's my "all season" Christmas Cactus.  It's been blooming off and on for most of the year and has quite a batch of blooms on it today. 
 



Hope to see you back here on the 13th. Please visit the other blog links above to see some wonderful, creative, bird themed projects!  I guarantee these bloggers will inspire and amaze you!

No comments:

Post a Comment