Saturday, November 17, 2012

There's a new gadget on my sidebar...... another blog hop!  I wasn't going to sign up for ANYTHING until next year because of holiday obligations but couldn't resist this blog hop.  It's a Nancy Drew Blog Hop!  Go HERE to find out the specifics.  Sign ups are open until November 25 as long as spots are available.  If you are "blogless" you can still participate.  Basically, you can make anything you want (I might only have time to make another coin purse, who knows?) as long as you use some of the new Moda fabric line, Nancy Drew, in your project.  Pretty small commitment, in my opinion.  The hop runs from January 7th through the 17th, plenty of time for one small project or two.



I loved the Nancy Drew books!  My brother always had a Hardy Boys mystery hanging around too, so I read those as well.  Hope you'll check out the link above and sign up for some sleuthing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment