Tuesday, August 7, 2012




I'm home from a delightful mini vacation with three of my dearest friends.  We've known each other for decades.... since high school and then roommates in college.  Many, many years of friendship.  We don't get to see each other as often as we would like.  You know how it goes, life gets in the way, schedules are full.  But when we do get together, the years and months apart melt away and we just have a wonderful time together.  Lots of giggles and laughter and just being ourselves with friends that we can be completely vulnerable with, knowing our backs will always be covered and there will be no judgment.

These ladies mean the world to me and I'm so grateful that we have maintained our bond for so many years.  I know we will be friends until (and then beyond) our dying days. 





Here's Cathy, Pat, and Sandy in front of Cathy's cottage.  Even sitting in the pontoon while tethered to the dock is so relaxing and rejuvenating.  I know that I certainly wanted this time away and it was just what I needed to lift my spirits.

So here's to priceless friendships..... lifelong friends....... memories from the past, present, and future...... to times with loved ones that will be cherished forever!

(Hey....I found my missing knitting needle at home in the office.  It never even made it to the trunk of the car!  And, of course, this was after I stopped and bought a new pair at Michaels. Hee-hee!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment