Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ahhh.....Winter...... my favorite season......
....chestnuts roasting on an open fire....




But wait....... I don't have any chestnuts to roast....... and I don't have a roaring fire in the fireplace........ and I don't even have a fireplace..... but I do have this;







A $2 DVD that crackles and plays accompanying Christmas music! It may not be quite the same, but I can almost feel the warmth!

Merry Christmas! Make the best of what you have
and you will be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. What a deal! $2 for a fire and music! You know how to shop.

    Funny you should post about your favorite season today. I was thinking about you this morning as I was being crabby about the cold weather and snow. That made me think about why you like the winter and I thought about the fact that I don't have any yard work to do. That made me cheer up. So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I love to shovel snow...especially at night when it's quiet and I'm all alone! Peace on earth..... in my little world!
    Merry Christmas, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete