Monday, February 8, 2010

Mail Call!

I received my "no sew" block exchange today! Since I did two exchanges, I received 16 pink, green, and white block kits. I've already made the two blocks that I sent in for the swap so I'll have 18 total blocks to work with when I get them all sewn. The fabrics that the exchangers chose are all great....there isn't one fabric that I don't like.



Kathleen, my great swap hostess, also enclosed a little bonus, the tissue holder that you see in the bottom left corner. She did a great job on this with both her color choices and construction. The holder has boxed corners and a double trimmed edge, which really adds to it's character. Thanks Kathleen!

I've had a rough month of illness and these blocks will be a nice project to pick up whenever I get a little time. Some of these blocks will go together in about 15 minutes, others a bit longer, but since I can just pick up one at a time, there's no completion pressure. I can't wait to see how they all look when they are put together! Thanks to all of the swappers!

No comments:

Post a Comment