Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is a hand made Christmas card that Lisa sent me. Like all of us, she was rummaging around in her stash and found a Christmas card kit that she had forgotten about. You just never know what you'll find when you sort through things. So.....lucky me got to receive one of them!

This is another Psalm block. For about 24 hours, I am officially caught up on my Psalm blocks. Tomorrow afternoon or evening, I'll receive, via email, this weeks' block scripture and pattern. Until then, I'm just going to just enjoy this moment in time!

This is Psalm 46:1-3, 10;
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though the waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment