Friday, January 2, 2009

I finished two Psalm blocks today. The pattern was the same for both of these blocks but these will go into two different quilts. The first block was done with hand dyed fabric and will go into the charity quilt that I'm making with five other quilting friends. Although we are all contributing blocks, there will be some continuity because we are all choosing our fabric from these hand dyed fabrics. I think the quilt will be beautiful when it's finished.
This is the same block pattern, made with fabrics that will go into my own personal Psalms quilt. I used the same basic colors in both blocks.
The Psalm inspiration for both of these blocks was Psalm 25:4-5;
"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long."

No comments:

Post a Comment