Wednesday, September 17, 2008

On Wednesday mornings, you will find me at the most amazing Bible study class. It's called Bible Study Fellowship, BSF for short. You can find out more detailed information at;

www.bsfinternational.org.

I wouldn't be promoting my Bible study class, except for the fact that they have classes all over the world and are adding more and more. There may very well be a class near you, no matter where you live. BSF has a seven year course of study and I have just started my fifth year. It's interdenominational and has a very unique and effective way of studying the Bible. They've been at this for 50 years, so they have a very proven method of study. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box and I have learned more in four years at BSF than I have in a lifetime of church going. Again, details can be found on their website.

I personally recommend this class. I have met some amazing ladies, forming friendships that will last a lifetime. Please check out BSF and see if there is a time and a place that will fit into your schedule. You'll be so glad that you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment